M. EROL DEMIRDOVEN
Sworn-in Certified Public Accountant (YMM)
Former Account Expert in Tax Inspection Board
Founding and Responsible Partner Lead Auditor
Chairman of the Board
Professional Experience and Features
– Born in Bursa, Turkey in 1945.
– In 1971, he became Tax Inspector by passing the exam of the Tax Inspectors Board of the Ministry of Finance
– After three years as an assistant, at the beginning of 1974, he passed the proficiency exam and became a
– After about five years as a Tax Inspector between 1974 and 1979, he resigned and left to private sector.
– He worked as an Independent Financial Advisor between 1979-1992.
– Formed MED Group in 1981.
– Istanbul Kabataş Boys High School
– Istanbul University Faculty of Economics, 1969
Member Organizations and Organizations
– Sworn-in Certified Public Accountants Association
– Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accountants of Turkey
– Public Oversight Accounting and Auditing Standards Authority
– Fenerbahce Club Association, High Council Board Member
– Kabatas Boys High School Educational Foundation, Board of Trustees, Former President
– Solidarity Council of Turkish Educational Foundations, President
– Rumeli Turks Culture and Solidarity Foundation, Former Vice President, High Council Board Member
– Rotary Club – Istanbul Fındıklı, Former President
– Turkish (native)
– French (beginner)