H. OZGUR DEMIRDOVEN
Certified Public Accountant (SMMM)
Certified Independent Auditor (KGK)
Founding and Responsible Partner Lead Auditor
Professional Experience and Features
– Born in Istanbul, Turkey in 1973.
– He graduated from Istanbul Kabataş High School. In 1996, he graduated from Bilkent
University, Department of Economics with an 8th degree. In the same year, he started his
professional career in PwC’s Istanbul office. He took part in the establishment of the firm’s
– Awarded CPA Certificate in 2000 and the Independent Auditor (ICA) Certificates in 2015. He
continues training for ACCA Certificate.
– In 2001, he transferred to General Electric (GE), founded the Energy Services Business Country
Finance Department, holds various mid / senior management positions, and served as CFO
and Board of Directors Member in GE Healthcare entity in Turkey. Closed a facility acquisition
deal in his term. In 2002, he achieved “6 Sigma Green Belt” certificate. Received various
trainings on business administration at different periods for 8 years in Crotonville, NY, the
Management Campus and University of GE.
– Served as CFO and BoD Member in publicly listed Prysmian Cables-Systems Company Turkey.
Introduced Prysmian Company in Governance Index (XKURY) in BIST (Istanbul Stock Exchange)
in 2009 by 7,76 rate & improved the rating to 8,08 in 2010.
– In 2011, he was transferred as CEO & CFO to lead the Start-Up role of AzerInteltek, Turkcell’s
group company in Baku, Azerbaijan, and after completing his start-up duty, he was started as
CEO of MED GROUP which operates in sworn-in financial advisory, certified public
accountancy, Independent Audit, Management Consultancy, Information Technologies, Data
Analysis, Document Management and Renewable Energy Consultancy areas.
– Served as “International Association of Professional Accountants (IAPA)” CEO, Board
Chairman, Board Member between Jun 2015-June 2020. Improved global coverage from 40
to 80 countries, annual fee income from $478M to $2,8B and global ranking from 12th to 6th
in his tenure.
– Worked throughout the Turkey, Greece, Azerbaijan, the U.K. and the EurAsia region in
Professional Services Leadership, Consultancy, Energy, Electrical Products, Healthcare and
– True International knowledge and mindset with over 80 countries business travel experience.
– Expat experience in Greece, Azerbaijan and the U.K.
– The Rotary Foundation, Youth Exchange Program, Leeds, Yorkshire, UK, 1989
– Istanbul Kabataş Boys High School, 1991
– Oxford Brookes University, English Literature, Kent, UK, 1992
– Bilkent University, Faculty of Economics, 1996
– 6 Sigma Green Belt, GE Crotonville, NY, USA, 2002
– Marmara University, Independent Audit, 2014
– ACCA, continues
Member Organizations and Organizations
– Certified Public Accountants Association
– Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accountants of Turkey
– Public Oversight Accounting and Auditing Standards Authority
– Fenerbahce Club Association, High Council Board Member
– Kabataş High Schools Foundation Board of Trustees
– Solidarity Council of Turkish Educational Foundations, Board Member
– Rotary Club – Istanbul Fındıklı, Former President
– Great British Business Club
– Corporate Governance Association of Turkey
– The Institute of Internal Auditing – Turkey
– Dutch Business Association – Turkey Board Member
– Turkish (native)
– English (fluent)
– Azeri (upper intermediate)