GENERAL NOTICE ON COOKIES
You may access our group companies within the MED Group Member Companies Network via following link: https://med-group.com.tr/index.php/en/med-group-companies/
Should you have any queries on cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a paper mail at the address given below.
Büyükdere Caddesi Polat Han No:87 Kat:5 Mecidiyeköy 34381 Şişli- İstanbul / TÜRKİYE
WHAT DO WE ACKNOWLEDGE FROM COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITES?
Cookies are files that consist of various data stored in your computer by a website that you have visited. The cookies we use on our websites are not such software which allows infiltration of malicious software such as trojan or viruses. In this notice on cookies, you may find detailed explanation on the cookies that are used or may be used in the future to the extent and for the purposes allowed by the relevant laws and regulations.
WHAT IS AIMED WITH THIS NOTICE ON COOKIES?
We would like to inform you about the cookies we use, with respect to the Law numbered 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and all the applicable relevant regulations regarding personal data, that are in force.
Our objectives aimed by this notice are summarized below:
- To give priority to decide: Giving you the discretion to decide about navigating various pages on our website and storage of cookies in your computer.
- To document: To document the actions regarding your visit to our website as well as the data on cookies in the presence of the law.
- Transparency: To make clarifications regarding all the personal and other data we collect from the website in order to eliminate any doubt.
- Precision: To provide a full list of the cookies presented on the website and inform you about technological facilities.
- Waiver: To grant you the right to waive from visiting our site, in line with the information we provide.
- Update: To keep you informed and up to date about the newly added cookies and technologies.
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM YOUR COMPUTER?
In associated websites and applications of MED Group, you can remove the undesired cookies by the following methods. However, please kindly be advised that once these cookies are removed, the relevant website or application may lose functionality and their performance may be affected adversely.
You can remove the cookies from your computer by using the links given below. These links may vary based on the preferences of your browser provider. You can access similar information through the help menu of your browser or application.
Assistance for the cookies specific to your browser:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/kb/278835
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITES AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
NAME OF THE COOKIE
_ga, _gid, _gat
It may use a range of cookies in order to collect information without identifying the identities of visitors and to submit the website usage statistics to Google. Google Analytics may also use them to distinguish the visitors.
Google Login Status
Login Status Cookies
They are used to help us with improving our services in order to provide a better browsing experience to the users.
It is a cookie of preferences that Google users have in their browsers as “NID”.
This cookie stores information on how many times a Google advertisement is displayed on your browser as well as from where it is displayed. Furthermore, it also measures the display frequency of the advertisements.
The cookie required to load the fonts.
It is used in order not to download from CDN every time when Google’s Poppins font family is used.
These are the cookies which allow you to display the contents in your own language according to your language preferences.
It’s a cookie which identifies your preference of the use of the cookies
Web Site Visit
These are the cookies that monitor which pages you have navigated during your visit to the site.
Social Media Sharing
It is the Social Media Sharing buttons application. It monitors the sharing of the articles on our website via social media through addthis.
These are the cookies hosted by software developed by MED Group (MED Group -Service Cookies).
The token used in order to verify that the requests to the system within the application are made by a real MED IDEA user.