Fiscal Certification Services: 3568 Independent Accountants, Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Accountant under the Law of institutions studying the management of documents and records on a regular basis and reported to the tax inspectors care downtime. Tax risk management reporting purposes in the light of these reports to take measures that would ensure that errors and a review of the company by protecting against any tax point of view is to a healthy state.
- Certification of income and Corporate.
- Value Added Tax Returns.
- Auto financing and dividend studies.
- Leasing studies.
- Outsourcing review, evaluation and reporting.
- Other Certification Services including:
– Certification of Fixed Asset Revaluations.
– Certification of the Capitalization of Reserves.
– Reports on Share Capital Increases.
– Certification of Exemption of Associations, Facilities and Charitable Foundations.
– Credit Related Assessments.
– Assessments Related to The Obligations of Travel Agencies Regarding Tourism Revenues and Repatriation of Foreign Currencies.
– Examinations and Assessments Regarding Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and LPG Imports.
– Examination of Accounts and Transactions of Organized Industrial Zones.
– Auditing the Revenues and Expenses of Unemployment Insurance Fund.
– Examination of Wealth and Assets.
– Preparation of Deferment and Installment Applications.
– Inventory Valuation Transactions.
– Withholding Tax Refunds and Certifications of Income and Corporate Tax Exemptions.
– Certifications of Incentives, Allowances, Exemptions and Exceptions.
– Preparation of Special Returns.
– Evaluation and Assessment Reports on Domestic Manufacturing Reports.
– Reports and Services Regarding Capacity Utilization.
– Carrying out Other Certification, Verification and Ratification Services as Described Under the Sworn in Certified Public Accountancy Legislation.